CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, May 13, 2010

Thank You

First off, I am so happy to have started this blog, and to have so many followers. My "Normal?" Posting has gathered so much wonderful feedback, and it's so comforting to know I am not the only one who has ever been in this position. I am definitely going to be looking into a Mom Group. Thank you to everyone for the support and kindness! It's truly helped me so much! Argh, I cannot help but miss my husband to pieces! Even though I bet I haven't crossed his mind. Having a garage sale all weekend, so that should keep my mind preoccupied, and us busy! I won't be posting until probably Monday. Everyone, have a fabulous weekend!!!!

1 comment:

Amy @ Marvelous Mommy said...

Returning the Blog Hop love! I love your blog!