CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, June 26, 2010

Fourth of July Blog Hop Pledge

The Department of Transportation has asked us, American bloggers, to talk about the importance of staying sober if driving this Fourth of July.
Together We Can Spread the Message
Stay Sober Stay Alive
July 4, 2010


1. Simply
pledge your driving sobriety this Independence Day by noting your blog URL and blog name.

2. At the bottom of this “
Blog Hop” you will see text in which you can grab the code for this McLinky. Simply click the link and copy and paste the code into your very own blog post’s HTML section. Then click “compose” and copy and paste this pledge, adding your own message to the top as I did above. Copy the pledge fromtogether we can stay alive” above.

3.
Follow the host Hollywood Chic [-first on the linky-] of this Independence Day Pledge for more information on the Department of Transportation, Buzz Driving, and Stats. 

I wish everyone a safe and fabulous 4th !!




4 comments:

Untypically Jia said...

My mother was killed by a drunk driver 24 years ago, so for taking the pledge . . . thank you.

http://colormeuntypical.blogspot.com/p/you-could-save-life.html

Tye said...

Hello I'm your newest follower for the 4th of July Blog Hop Pledeg. I really love your page. Please visit mine at http://www.diaryofachicmommy.com

The Leader said...

I'm your newest follower. Please follow me back at www.jessielynnsmith.com

Thanks

<3 Jess

Anonymous said...

I visited various web pages but the audio feature for audio songs
present at this web site is actually wonderful.

Feel free to surf to my web blog ... cross rings for men (https://www.facebook.com/pages/CrossRingsnet/1459230987662746)