CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, July 12, 2010

Home Sweet Home

What a wonderful vacation!!!
I had a blast! Even treated myself to a 60 minute massage at a spa last Thursday! 
I took so many pictures, and of course now, I can't find my cord to plug into the computer to upload them. I am so erked. 

I am going to be more absent then ever this week, I have to be packed and ready to move by this Thursday, and am having surgery Friday that is going to prevent me from doing pretty much anything.. for awhile. Except, of course, being online. LOL.
I have a fabulous review & giveaway coming up!
Just have to check in with the sponsor about a couple things, and then it will be up!
Share your 4th of July weekend! I would love to hear what everyone was up too!

 This picture was taken on my phone, while I was laying on the hammock at 10pm Saturday night.
Perfection.
 

No comments: