CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, August 16, 2010

Winner Winner!

The winner of the Corioliss Flat Iron PRO has been picked via Random.Org
The winning number was 379.
(If anyone knows how I can get the image from random.org verifying the winning number, please let me know! I would love to be able to post that)


jan said...
daily tweet #2 sammiejan at aol dot com
 All her entries have been verified, and Jan has been notified via email.

She has 48 Hours to respond, or a new winner will be drawn.

Congratulations Jan, I know you will love this hair straightener!

Huge thanks to everyone who entered!

2 comments:

Kara said...

To save the image at random.org, I always take a screenshot by hitting Print Screen and then pasting and cropping in paint.

Unknown said...

If you have windows 7 you can use the snipping tool and then save it to a file.