CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, June 28, 2010

Getting To Know You

Well, I am back from my pre-op, and I am more nervous than ever! I'm normally pretty calm about having surgery, since I've had a few in my time, but I am extra anxious over this one.
Okay... I'm just a baby!


1.If you had 5000.00 to spend on plastic surgery what would you have done?
 My breasts would be the only thing I would get plastic surgery on at my age.
That's going to be my graduation present...to myself. 
 
2. Do you watch Soap operas and if so what is your favorite and why? 
 NO !! 

3. Favorite clothing brand? 
 Bad Religion, Bebe, Guess etc.

4. An afternoon shopping spree at your favorite store or maid service for a year? 
 Definitely the shopping spree. I enjoy cleaning! LOL.

5. would you ever vajazzle? 
 Yes, I actually would! Definitely a personal preference.

6. Favorite Disney Princess? 
 Cinderella. 

7. Last movie that made you bawl your eyes out? 
You know, I actually don't remember. I normally fall asleep within 5 minutes of watching a movie. =] 

8. Have you ever broken any bones and if so what? 
I actually have never. I have a chronic sprain in my left foot.. but I guess that's not a break. LOL.

No comments: